T5 PowerChip is designed by the SIXTH ELEMENT Corporation; the new Quantum Technology can improve electrical conductivity of the battery charging system, when installed on battery terminals. It can also provide better and more precise ECU signal transmissions and make for more stable and effective engine output performance. The T5 PowerChip can be installed on the tube/pipe as well as applied to various lub/air/fuel/coolant systems. The performance test by Specr magazine reported that the car stereo and 3D audiovisual system were improved significantly after the T5 PowerChip was installed on the negative battery terminal. The image effect became clearer and brighter, the stereo high-pitched voice had a more 3D feeling, the bass level became more solid. The product has a patent style plus the national safety certification, a 10-year warranty and a value of up to NT 50 million dollars liability insurance cover by Tokio Marine Newa Insurance Co., Ltd
• High speed conduction, rapid charging and discharging.
• Improves 3D effects of car video and audio.
• DIY. Easy application to battery and other system lines that needed to
• Long lasting effects
• Does not affect the original wiring.
• Non-intrusive optimization.
• Not limited to certain brands or vehicle types, Supports and optimizes
• Can be retained and transferred to a new car.
• 10 year warranty, lifetime product use.
• Made in Taiwan.
Battery positive and negative wires, air-conditioning pipes, fuel lines, air intake system, ignition module and the pipes/tubes on other systems necessary to improve performance.
• T5 PowerChip 1 unit - fuel lines (to refine fuel molecules and improve fuel atomization to enhance the combustion effect)
• T5 PowerChip 1 unit - Air-conditioner (to increase compressor output performance, enhance cooling effect)
• T5 PowerChip 1 unit - battery negative wire (enhances electronic flow to achieve rapid charging and discharging)
• T5 PowerChip 1 unit - battery positive wire (enhances electronic flow to achieve rapid charging and discharging)